ISTP31 Hawaii ISTP31 Hawaii


ISTP31 move to online. Technical details concerning the online environment will follow soon.

Following are memory.

Conference Venue

ISTP-31 will be held at Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu, USA. For the detail information, please go to the following websites:

Hawaii Convention Center

Located within walking distance of Waikiki, the Hawaii Convention Center is like no other in the world. Open to the outdoors with terraces, lanais, courtyards, waterfalls, and fishponds this remarkable facility combines the latest in cutting edge technology with authentic Hawaiian ambience. Our cultural diversity and legendary spirit of aloha encourage attendees to see the world in a new light, so it’s no surprise that people accomplish more when they meet here. Best of all, the warmth of Hawaii and its people continue to inspire, long after meetings have ended.


All participants will book your hotel by yourself. Information on the accommodation will be available from the following websites:

Visa and Invitation Letter

    If it is necessary for you to obtain a visa to attend ISTP31, you can find relevant information about the application process on US VISA Website:

    If you require an invitation letter from ISTP31, please contact us.


  • You are responsible for procedures and expenses related to obtaining your visa.
  • Apply for your visa well in advance.
  • Invitation letter will be issued after paying registration fee.
  • If visa could not be obtained, the registration fee would not be refunded.
  • Basically, invitation letter will be issued to an author of accepted abstract and/or paper. If you are not an author and need a visa to attend ISTP31, please contact us in advance.

  • Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

    The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables most citizens or nationals of participating countries* to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. Travelers must have a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval prior to travel and meet all requirements explained below. If you prefer to have a visa in your passport, you may still apply for a visitor (B) visa.
    *VWP Website: